One Day at a Time
Sunday, February 05, 2006
 

IlloFriday: Chair

Well, you kind of have to be somewhat of a geek to get this one entirely. The first thing I thought of when I saw chair was how the chair conformation of a cyclohexane ring looks like the Budweiser logo. So I tried to incorporate that connection with how I sometimes feel in class to that coincidence. I also decided to experiment a little with color and get a little crazy with it to give that almost dazed feel that I experience at the end of my weekly 3-hour OChem class. I am such a nerd.


 
Comments:
i love the crazy color!! very interesting interpretation of the topic, and thanks for the explanation! man there were alot of bud commercials on the superbowl last nite. a few good ones, but nothing too hilarious.
 
I love the syling of this. I can almost see it moving as a rough animation. Now after SuperBowl, I see this and all I can think of is the magic fridge commercial. Man that one and the FedEx one were so funny!
 
Yes, I am a dork, and I take a lot of pride in my dorktocity.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bethesda, MD

Trying my best to be as Fergalicious as possible.

ARCHIVES
January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2008 /


Powered by Blogger