One Day at a Time
Friday, January 13, 2006
 
Contrary to popular belief, "Suviving the PHD" is not a reference to enduring the unmerciful ordeal of earning the aforementioned academic degree. Rather, I dedicated the title of this blog to my domicile, apt PHD. The PHD, also affectionately referred to as the Papa Hotel Delta, is my place of rest, my abode of slumber...chez moi. Also home to two other inhabitants, the lounge singer and the leprechaun in the picture above, the PHD is a penthouse apartment on the roof of a 21-story building...a block away from the Boston ghetto. Now I realize that I used the word "Surviving" in the title of this blog. However comma it is not meant to be a negative portrayal of my beloved habitat. The PHD has been very good to me, and I love it with all of my heart.
 
Comments:
PHD has not only been good to you but also to all those that walk through its doorway...good times, good times! Long live the penthouse ;)

Nice start kid, looking forward to seeing some artwork!
 
welcome to the blogging world! ive heard some great things from cheryl about your artwork. anxious eyes are waiting patiently for some art posts!!
 
WHICH Boston Ghetto?
I Look forward to more IF's
 
I'm near the Mission Hill ghetto, but right on the edge.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bethesda, MD

Trying my best to be as Fergalicious as possible.

ARCHIVES
January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2008 /


Powered by Blogger