One Day at a Time
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
 

Ak Industries

One of my best friends from high school owns a small clothing company called AK Industries. It's really an up and coming brand that at first did well in the European market and is now starting to pick up in the US. The start-up of the company is pretty interesting. He used to sit in class at ASU drawing different logos that he thought might look good on a t-shirt or hoodie. Being a business major, he decided to take a risk and try it out and put $1000 into some materials and marketing. Now here he is with a company that's making a great profit, and did I mention he plays semi-pro baseball in the LA Dodgers organization. Check out his site and see what its all about: www.akclothing.com
 
Comments:
Nice. I think I might just have to buy something and show my support! Super awesome that they have Jef Goff on board. Hes a rad boarder!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bethesda, MD

Trying my best to be as Fergalicious as possible.

ARCHIVES
January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2008 /


Powered by Blogger